Sure Training offer training services to businesses and individuals across the UK via our online delivery model for Driver’s CPC, Operators Licence Awareness (OLAT) , Transport Manager Refresher and Transport Manager CPC training courses.
They can also offer ‘on-site’ courses whereby our trainers can delivery courses at a customers site, so long as it’s been preapproved as having suitable facilities for the training course in question (we manage that process as part of the ‘on-site’ offering.
Their training classrooms in Glasgow, Livingston and Belfast also offer ADR courses – and each are also an approved exam centre for Transport Manager CPC exams that are held 4 times a year).
For more details on prices/ availability please call Sure Training on 0141 530 7393 or email email@example.com
ONLINE ADR – Tanks & Packages (the training can be delivered online, however the exam day will need to be in one of our offices as they are approved exam centres)
ONLINE – Driver CPC (periodic) training – available 7 days a week
ONLINE – Transport Managers CPC (training is delivered online, with exams being held in our approved exam centres)
ONLINE – Operators Licence Awareness Training / OLAT (1 Day)
ONLINE – Transport Managers Refresher Training (2 day)
ONLINE – DGSA Training
Driver’s CPC Training with Sure Training
Currently have 6 courses available, each one approved direct with JAUPT and lasting 7 hours.
Driver and Workplace Health & Safety (HGV & PCV)
Drivers’ Hours and Tachographs (HGV & PCV),
Road Traffic Law and Enforcement (HGV & PCV),
Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving (HGV & PCV),
Walk Round Checks and Load Security ( HGV ONLY)
PCV Walk Round Checks and Passenger Safety/ Security (PCV ONLY)
- 2 Dedicated Training Venues in Central Scotland (Glasgow and Livingston) and 1 in Northern Ireland (Belfast)
- All venues available 7 days a week
- Courses running 7 days a week
- Ability to deliver courses at customer’s premises or local ‘suitable’ venues
- Approved directly with JAUPT (approved centre no AC021128)
- 5 different courses available, covering HGV drivers, PCV drivers and Taxi
- Multiple Trainers available (so we can run multiple courses at multiple locations on the same day)
- Free WIFI and Free Parking at our training venues
To request a our latest training calendar please contact us on 0141 530 7393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking/ Payment Options
The easiest way to book and pay is by calling our Training office on 0141 530 7393 and they’ll be able to take payment over the phone and confirm your place immediately.
Other Training Services
As part of our continued commitment to our staff and in order to cement our place in the ‘jobs market’ of Central Scotland we offer training options as part of our service to Drivers or those wishing to get into the ‘Driving Industry’.
For Drivers this currently includes offering Driver’s CPC training courses along with being able to offer ADR, Level D Aviation training, Lorry Loader/ HIAB training, and licence upgrade schemes (i.e. Cat B/C1 to Cat C1/C and Cat C to Cat CE).
For Non Drivers we will be offering forklift driving training, driving licence ‘upgrade’ or new licence acquisition schemes along with training more specific to their career including Warehouse training, H&S training, Manual Handling etc.
For Transport Staff we offer Transport Managers CPC training (ONLINE), Operators Licence Awareness Training / OLAT – 1 Day (ONLINE), Transport Managers Refresher Training – 2 days (ONLINE) and DGSA Training (ONLINE)
- DVLA website – to visit the DVLA site to download their forms such as an application form for a digital tachograph card and/or an application for a driving licence for a lorry, minibus or bus – click here
- DVSA website (to check the number of hours that have been uploaded for your periodic CPC training) – click here