Location: Ballymena BT42, UK
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Construction, Trades & Labour
Sure Recruitment NI are working with a large client based in Ballymena. They require Spray Painters to join their team on a permanent Basis.
Hours of work:
Week 1- Monday- Wednesday night 18:00-06:00 (+23.5% shift allowance)
Week 2- Monday- Wednesday 06:00-18:00, Thursday- 06:00-13:00 ( x1.5 hourly rate on Thursday)
- Responsible for the marking out and spraying of Basecoat and Direct gloss colours.
- Responsible for any touch up repairs and small paint repairs, prior to sign-off and vehicle delivery.
- Responsible for assisting paint preparation i.e., marking up vehicles prior to paint.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant, equipment and/or hand tools associated with the paint-preparation & paint processes.
- Responsible for compliance with the company’s Health and Safety policy procedures.
- Responsible for undertaking training or retraining associated with the post or the introduction of new working practices.
- Undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
- Time served spray painter
- Experience within commercial or car industry desirable
- Knowledge of clear over base and 2 pack paint, repairs to minor dents, spot repairs to paintwork
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- The company is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- Maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- Follow the training received when using any work items the company has provided.
- Co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- Take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- Comply with the no smoking policy.
Warehouse & Production
Trades & Labour