Location: Ballymena BT42, UK
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Construction, Trades & Labour
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- ·Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- The company is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit.
- You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- You must comply with the no smoking policy.
- Staying away from home on occasions will be necessary to meet the requirements of the role.
- Completing basic administrative tasks, filling in company forms or documents, WMPs.
- You will ensure that your work area is maintained in a safe and tidy manner.
- Company pension
- Medicash scheme
- Onsite parking
- Canteen facilities
- Life insurance
- Discount scheme for local businesses
Trades & Labour
Engineering & Manufacturing