Location: Ballymena BT42, UK
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Construction, Trades & Labour
Do you have some some electrical experience?
Do you want a 4-day week?
If so we are looking for you….
Sure Recruitment NI are looking for electrical assistants to join a large company in the Ballymena area, on a permanent basis
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday 7.00am- 5.00pm
- Responsible for assisting Electricians to ensure the vehicle electrical control system is installed to the specification requirements as detailed by the relevant documentation.
- Responsible for the installation of vehicle wiring harnesses and components as detailed in the contract build documentation.
- Responsible for the connection of various automotive and high voltage connections up to 800V AC or DC.
- Responsible for assisting Electricians in the test and commissioning of the vehicle electrical system as per Quality Assurance documentation.
- Responsible for assisting Electricians in the fault finding and repair of the vehicle electrical system.
- Responsible for ensuring the installation is completed in accordance with the allocated process time.
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- ·Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- The company is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit.
- You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- You must comply with the no smoking policy.
- Staying away from home on occasions will be necessary to meet the requirements of the role.
- Completing basic administrative tasks, filling in company forms or documents, WMPs.
- You will ensure that your work area is maintained in a safe and tidy manner.
- Experience within an electrical installation environment
- Demonstrate experience of routing and connection of various cabling types
- Experience in using power and hand tools
- Ability to understand electrical wiring information
- Willing to undertake any training required
- Awareness of Health and Safety guidelines
Warehouse & Production
Trades & Labour