Location: West Calder, UK
Salary: £11-£12 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Transport, Logistics & Driving
Sure Recruitment are currently recruiting for Drivers/ Duct Hygiene Technician’s on a Temp to Perm basis.
Our customer has been in this specialised industry for over 22 years and successful candidates would also have opportunities for progression within the business, Both Junior and Senior management roles would be available.
You will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of ventilation systems in a number of environments, ranging from commercial kitchens, hotels, public buildings, school, hospitals and more. All systems must comply with Fire Safety and Food Hygiene regulations, so high standards of work will be required.
- Between £11-£12 per hour.
- Working in small groups, duties include undertaking maintenance and cleaning services to a variety of ventilation systems within customer premises.
- Ensure all ventilation systems are cleaned correctly and to correct standards in order to meet any required Fire Safety or Food Hygiene Regulations.
- Use a variety of cleaning chemicals and cleaning equipment to return each individual ventilation system back to near original condition.
- Use variety of processes of manual scraping/washing of internal surfaces of duct work and components such as canopies/extract hoods and fan motors.
- Uphold the company’s high standard of work carried and customer service.
- Full UK driving licence – You will work on a rota with the rest of the team acting as designated driver which involves picking up the rest of your crew in a company van.
- Meet and exceed expectations of customers.
- Able to work to strict time schedules and meet deadlines.
- A can do attitude.
- Ability to work individually or part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with different types of cleaning equipment and products is a plus
- Previous experience within a team leader or supervisor role would be beneficial.
- Any 5 over 7 with various start times
- MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK DAY SHIFT/BACK SHIFT AND NIGHT SHIFT
- Average of 37.5 hours worked per week
To speed up the process, please call our office on 01506 896 595.
Cat B/ Van Driving
Trades & Labour