Below are the confirmation details of the assignment you have agreed with Sure Recruitment Group Ltd, if you have any issue completing this assignment please call us on 0141 737 5861 as soon as possible.
1. Client: Bells Food Group Limited – Dykehead
2. Address: 152 Shotts Kirk Road
3. Postcode: ML7 4ER
4. Reporting to: Craig Weir
5. Location of work: Shotts, .Lanarkshire
You are working as a Production Operative.
The text you have been sent has the details of the actual shift and shift pattern you are booked onto.
As a Production Operative you will be working in different areas of production.
This can involve working on the production line focusing on packing and labelling but also might include variety of manual handling, twisting & turning movements.
Your duties as a Production Operative will include quality checking and production of Bakery Products.
Health & Safety/ Collective Facilities
Ensure To Take Regular Breaks.
1 x 30 minutes – Paid
1 x 30 minutes – unpaid
(Shift times and duration might vary from shift patterns)
Overtime is paid at x1.5 when worked over 40 hours within a week.
– Hair Nets and Overalls and Safety Boots MUST always be worn while in the factory.
– Limited Facilities are available onsite.
– Canteen is available, equipped with microwaves and kettles to heat up food which has been brought in.
– Ensure to take your breaks.
Note that your timesheet must be completed by 10.00am on Monday to ensure payment on Friday.
Timesheets can be completed online at https://www.surerecruitmentgroup.co.uk/temporary-workers-area/timesheets/