Below are the confirmation details of the assignment you have agreed with Sure Recruitment Group Ltd, if you have any issue completing this assignment please call us on 0141 737 5861 as soon as possible.
Client: Bells Food Group Limited Dykehead
Address: 152 Shotts Kirk Road, Shotts
Postcode: ML7 4ER
Reporting to: Craig Weir
You are working as a Production Operative.
The text you have been sent has the details of the actual shift and shift pattern you are booked onto.
As a Production Operative you will be working on various parts of the production line and within the packing area, as such some manual labour may be required.
Production Operator duties include the production of various savoury and confectionary products from raw ingredients to the finished product.
Health & Safety/ Collective Facilities
- Hair Nets and Overalls and Safety Boots MUST always be worn while in the factory.
- Limited Facilities are available onsite.
- Canteen is available, equipped with microwaves, fridges and kettles to heat up food which has been brought in.
- In all canteen facilities on site you will be able to find an internal notice board that will inform you of all internal job vacancies.
- Your breaks will consist of 2x 30 minute breaks (The break times might vary depending on which area you are working on and length of your shift).
Note that your timesheet must be completed by 10.00am on Monday to ensure payment on Friday.
Timesheets can be completed online at https://www.surerecruitmentgroup.co.uk/temporary-workers-area/timesheets/