Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: 38,000, 45,000 euro
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Advertising, Sales & Marketing
Sure Recruitment Group are working with a local solar sales and service technology company.
They require a technical sales manager to help deliver their partners products throughout Ireland and the 16 other European countries they supply to.
- The main role of a Technical Sales is to present, demonstrate and sell a company’s products, solutions, and services.
- Explain technical terminology to technical and non-technical customers.
- Product presentations, product demonstrations, networking with customers, attending seminars and trade shows, increasing knowledge of technical products, and conducting training for potential and existing customers.
- Attend distributors’ & installers’ events with the roadshow van and exhibitions in the van.
- Present partner programs
- Attend roadshow events and travel to and from events with the roadshow van.
- During a road show event, set up the roadshow van, present the products and their applications, make live presentations from the roadshow van.
- 50% business travelling
- Creation of customer satisfaction analyses.
- Market research and observation
- Support the key account manager to get the order!
- Solid job opportunity in an innovative environment with exciting scope of duties
- Intensive training as well as continuous further development
- Flat hierarchies with short communication channels
- Very good team spirit in a professional, dynamic, and committed environment
- Team and company events, various social benefits
- Strong career opportunities in the professional field of renewable energies
- Car allowance
- Minimum electrotechnical high school
- Experience in photovoltaic industry is an advantage.
- You are welcome to bring along an already existing professional network.
- Technical affinity and enthusiasm for premium products and large projects
- High level of self -motivation, result orientation, good self, and time management
- Ability to implement feedback and to work collectively with the team.
- Confident appearance with customers and in internal communication
Sales, Marketing & Retail