Location: Sure Recruitment Group Ltd, Broad Street, Glasgow, UK
Salary: From £23,000
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Transport, Logistics & Driving
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Division: Logistics Division
As part of our continued growth plans here at Sure Recruitment Group Ltd we have an exciting opportunity available to join our Glasgow Logistics Division.
The prime focus of this role will be developing relationships whilst delivering first class customer service to our clients and candidates within the Transport industry across Glasgow, Lanarkshire and beyond.
Previous experience in recruitment is not essential for this role however we would expect applicants to be able to prove transferable skills that have been utilised in a sales and/or customer service role.
Reporting to the Logistics Recruitment Manager, the role primarily involves.
- Liaising with clients to maintain our excellent customer service standards
- Recruitment: Advertising positions on-line using job search engines and social media – Screening candidates over the phone and assessing their suitability for the role – Interviewing candidates both over the phone and face to face (Following strict government guidelines)
- Ensuring our Quality and Compliance standards are adhered to
- Managing a large pool of temporary workers: Assessing ongoing performance and availability
- Sales: Developing new clients via face-to-face business development and over the phone (Following strict government guidelines)
- Participating as part of the on-call team on a rota basis as we provide a genuine 24/7 service
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm however flexibility is required in this role to deliver the excellent standards we pride ourselves on
To be successful in the role you will need to have a passion for customer service alongside the flair for business development and the determination to succeed in this challenging but very rewarding position.
You will also require.
- Resilience to overcome challenges
- Ambition to progress and a passion for this line of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence when dealing with people, face to face and over the phone
- An eye for detail, especially regarding admin and compliance when under pressure
- Motivation to exceed targets and push yourself to overachieve
- Personality to build professional relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates from the start
This is a very fast paced and target driven role where the successful candidate will be given the platform and every opportunity to excel in a competitive but friendly ‘small’ team environment.
Alongside the opportunity to develop with a growing, local business, the successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary* along with an open, uncapped commission structure and on call bonus that will reward their success in this role. *Base salary is negotiable depending on experience and skill set.
If you are ambitious and have the drive to be successful, then we want to hear from you today.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress days
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Online and Store Discounts