Location: Sure Recruitment Group Ltd, Fleming Road, Kirkton Campus, Livingston, UK
Salary: From £22,000
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Office & Support
Ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced yet versatile and exciting working environment?
Can you establish connections quickly and are you extroverted?
Would you like to work for an organisation that celebrates successes and adopts a strong team culture?
Then we want to hear from you…
Alongside the opportunity to develop within a growing, local business you will benefit from….
- Generous Base salary* with uncapped commission plus on call bonus
- On site free parking
- The opportunity to work for a small but supportive team
- Family friendly policies
- Generous holiday entitlement….plus, more
*Base salary is negotiable depending on experience and skillset
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a warm desk in both the Logistics and Industrial divisions.
The prime focus of this role will be developing relationships while delivering first class customer service to our clients and candidates within the Logistics, Warehouse and Industrial sectors across Livingston, Edinburgh and beyond.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the role primarily involves.
- Liaising with clients to maintain our excellent customer service standards (F2F site meetings)
- Recruitment: Advertising vacancies on-line using job search engines and social media – Screening candidates over the phone and assessing their suitability for the role – Interviewing candidates both over the phone and face to face.
- Ensuring our Quality and Compliance standards are adhered to
- Managing a large pool of temporary workers: Assessing ongoing performance and availability. (Attending site to assess workforce)
- Sales: Developing new clients via face-to-face business development and over the phone. (On site sales meetings)
- Participating as part of the on-call team on a rota basis as we provide a genuine 24/7 service (weekdays and weekends)
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm however flexibility is required in this role to deliver the excellent standards we pride ourselves on
Having a passion for customer service and a flair for business development are essential to succeed in this challenging, target driven but highly rewarding role.
You will also require.
- Resilience to overcome challenges
- Ambition to progress and a passion for this line of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence when dealing with people, face to face and over the phone
- An eye for detail, especially regarding admin and compliance when under pressure
- Motivation to exceed targets and push yourself to overachieve
- Personality to build professional relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates from the start
A driving licence is essential for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Casual dress days
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Online and Store Discounts
- 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus