Location: Ballymena BT42, UK
Salary: £30,000- £38,000
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Computer & Technology
Sure recruitment are working with a company in Ballymena. The company is customer led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Services Co-Ordinator.
Purpose of Role:
We intend to implement a new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in the following year. This role will involve business process mapping, scoping, creating specifications, data cleansing, testing and training for the implementation of each phase to ensure the system is used to its full potential. The development of this system along with other systems within the business will provide a long term, full time role.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the role include: –
· Project manage the implementation of the ERP system
· Facilitating discussions between the software provider and the various departments in Moore Concrete to scope requirements
· Aligning business processes a
· Cleanse data from old system and assist in data migration
· Create Bills of Manufacture for standard products for use within system
· “Train the Trainer” – Receive training from the software provider and train Moore Concrete users
· Ensure system communication plan is developed and implemented with the team, defining clear goals and areas of responsibility for all
· Create workflows to automate
· Create Reporting and Dashboarding using Dataviews, Birst BI or Power BI
· Ensure a smooth transition for “go-live” for various phases
· Adherence to budget- ensure costs are monitored and kept within budget.
· Collate innovative continuous improvement ideas on system – build minor configurations in-house and investigate viability and phasing for larger projects
· System Upgrades- Co-ordinate the upgrade of ERP system to next version when required.
· Maintain, adjust, and extract data from existing systems– Sage 1000, Sales Logix CRM, QuikTrace (Bespoke Azure system for Shop Floor Tracking), PAMS, North Time & Data, Hilti On-Track
· Provide training for existing systems to upskill staff
· Provide Microsoft Excel Training for staff
· Strong IT skills including Microsoft programmes especially Excel.
· Logical Understanding of databases & tables within software
· Sound understanding of computer coding
· Experience in writing digital reports/dashboards which draw data from system
· Experience in meeting KPIs and targets
· Problem solver
· Good trainer
· Driven individual with a helpful attitude and ability to be proactive.
· Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
· Have and the ability to communicate professionally
· Willingness to contribute to the success of the company in this key role
· Good time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
Sales, Marketing & Retail